*Edit*: Sorry to anyone who had problems getting to my site (it was down for 10 hours!)!! Stupid self-hosting switch…I did warn you I would do it wrong!! 😛
Blue sky?! At 7.30am in London in winter?! Seriously, I haven’t seen blue sky for months, especially not at this time in the morning!! It made me so HAPPY!
First half of the pre-set ‘Hills and Valleys’ hill workout done in 7.47min/mile pace, then upped the pace to 7.30-7.13min/mile for the last half. Then I continued the hill theme on the Summit Trainer, which seriously kicked my butt!
And no, my hair is not that wet because I sweated THAT much, but because I used the gym showers for the first time! Usually I wait till I get home…gross or normal?
- 1/3 cup minus 1 tbsp wholegrain spelt flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp (or more) unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 ripe mashed banana
- 1/4 cup milk (I used coconut)
- dash salt
- Mash banana then add all other ingredients and stir together. Then drop onto a heated pan to make your pancakes.
- Add toppings and ENJOY!!
I topped mine with more unsweetened coconut and drizzled with agave. It was DIVINE. I love Pancake Sundays! I did end up eating the last one as I walked ran to church. To be honest, I think my neighbours are used to the sight by now…
I spent the rest of the day in my battle with self-hosting, reading blogs and recipe books, avoiding all work, and working on my project which will be revealed soon! I also made more balls, because apparently I can’t go more than two days without them in ma belly…
Balls make me happy
It’s SO easy you guys! 1 can of chickpeas, 1 tbsp cocoa powder, 1 tbsp maple syrup (or agave), cinnamon and salt combined, then spread out on a lined baking sheet and bake for 20-25 mins, turning once. And THIS will make YOU happy, trust me!
And clearly, chocolate makes me happy too! Chocolate for breakfast, snacks, and dinner!!
Another thing that makes me happy is YOU guys! I think of you all as my friends, because I’m cool and not at all sad…
ANYWAYS one thing I LOVE is ‘meeting’ new friends or finding out more about you guys who are already my buds. SO I’ve come up with an idea to let us get to know each other a little better. On Mondays starting from next week, I want to run a little ‘Featured Athlete’ guest post. Here’s how it will work:
- You email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I email you a questionnaire thingy at some point this week and a date that I’ll post it.
- You fill it out and put pretty pics in or whatever.
- You send it back to me and I post it!
- You DON’T have to be an Ironman or anything- just be an active person who loves what they do!!
- It will enable other bloggers and readers to find out more about you, not to mention me as well, so I can stalk you even more than I probably do already.
Sound good? Please drop me an email if you’re interested! Even if you’re not interested, pretend you are for me and offer to do it anyway, k? It will make me very happy!
So what has made you happy today? Other than the chance to be a Featured Athlete of course!
Are you a person who showers at the gym, or do you wait till you get home like me? I like using my own shower! I think people might throw things at me if I did my usual shower karaoke in public!
What are you looking forward to this week? Tell me some exciting things por favor and make me excited for you!!
Have a great week friends!!
Filed under: Uncategorized